St Johns Veterinary Hospital and Cat Clinic
and Cat Clinic 904-824-8123
- Please join us in welcoming Dr. Heidi Abrecht to our veterinary hospital! For appointments call 904-824-8123
- Spring weather is here! It's a great time to bring your dog to have fun and socialize at playcare!
Dogs, Cats, Exotics
Specialized care for your dog, cat and exotic pet.
Endoscopy, Acupuncture, Digital Dental Radiography, Ultrasound
From routine vaccinations to advanced surgical care our team is there for you and your pet.
Pets need dental care too!
80% of dogs and 70%
of cats have some form
of periodontal disease by
the age of 3.
Routine dental cleaning
removes plaque and tarter
from pet's teeth.
The procedure is performed
under general anesthesia
without any pain or discomfort
to the pet.
Love your senior cat!
considered to be entering their senior years at age seven. The table
below provides age comparisons.
- Senior cats require:
- More frequent exams
- Palatable, highly digestable diet
- Monitoring for excessive thirst
- Easy access to litter boxes
- Monitoring for excessive urination
- 17% of middle age and older cats that appear healthy upon physical examination have an underlying disease.
Wellness Exams help us detect early-stage disease when control or even prevention is possible and also provide a baseline from which we can measure changes.
These tests include: